SingStrong, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity dedicated to a cappella music and the arts. Our a cappella music programs have positively impacted over 40,000 attendees and we've helped raise over 100,000 to support the fight against Alzheimer's Disease.
Since 2009, we've produced SingStrong International A cappella Festival featuring:
More Better A cappella.
The purposes of SingStrong, Inc. are
(i) strengthening community through the arts, with a specific focus on the voice,
(ii) furthering the arts, by both educating the public about the arts and exposing the public to the arts, including a diversity of geographic and cultural styles,
(iii) using the arts, not only to their own furtherance, but in service of other charitable causes.
SingStrong, Inc. is a New York, Not-for-Profit Corporation.
SingStrong is a 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Public Charity.
SingStrong is a 509(a)(2) Public Charity.
Details and Form 990
SingStrong DC 2009
SingStrong DC 2010
SingStrong DC 2011
SingStrong DC 2012
SingStrong DC 2013
SingStrong Chicago 2013
SingStrong DC 2014
SingStrong Chicago 2014
SingStrong DC 2015
SingStrong Chicago 2015
SingStrong DC 2016
SingStrong Chicago 2016
SingStrong New York 2016
SingStrongX 2016 (1 night event)
SingStrong New York 2017
SingStrong New York 2018
SingStrong New York 2019
SingStrong New York 2020
SingStrong New York 2023
• Helped raise over $100,000 to fight alzheimer's disease
• Impacted 40,000+ students and adults with live concerts and classes.
• Showcased thousands of performers at the HS, College and Professional Level
• Provided over $20,000 to collegiate and semi-pro groups to support their artistic growth
• Presented Singers and Groups from Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, England/UK, Germany, Switzerland, Taiwan, Venezuela, and dozens of US States.
• Presented performances from singers from age 3 to age 80.
• Showcased Barbershop, Beatbox, Contemporary, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Overtone Singing, Pop, Rock and more.
• Jonathan Minkoff
• Judy Minkoff
• Michael Miller
• Freddie Feldman
• Julie Seda