SingStrong, Inc. is a Public Charity dedicated to
a cappella music and the arts.
Since 2009, we've been producing the SingStrong International A cappella Festival. Each SingStrong festival offers:
More Better A cappella.
The purposes of SingStrong, Inc. are
(i) strengthening community through the arts, with a specific focus on the voice,
(ii) furthering the arts, by both educating the public about the arts and exposing the public to the arts, including a diversity of geographic and cultural styles,
(iii) using the arts, not only to their own furtherance, but in service of other charitable causes.
SingStrong, Inc. is a New York, Not-for-Profit Corporation.
SingStrong is a 501(c)(3) Tax Exempt Entity.
SingStrong is a 509(a)(2) Public Charity.
SingStrong DC 2009
SingStrong DC 2010
SingStrong DC 2011
SingStrong DC 2012
SingStrong DC 2013
SingStrong Chicago 2013
SingStrong DC 2014
SingStrong Chicago 2014
SingStrong DC 2015
SingStrong Chicago 2015
SingStrong DC 2016
SingStrong Chicago 2016
SingStrong New York 2016
• Helped raise over $100,000 to fight alzheimer's disease
• Showcased thousands of performers at the HS, College and Professional Level
• Provided over $10,000 to collegiate and semi-pro groups
• Presented Singers and Groups from Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, England, Germany, Switzerland, Taiwan, Venezuela, and dozens of US States.
• Presented singers from age 3 to age 80.
• Showcased Barbershop, Beatbox, Contemporary, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Overtone Singing, Pop, Rock and more.
Board of Directors
• Jonathan Minkoff
• Judy Minkoff
• Michael Miller
• Freddie Feldman
• Julie Seda